Software QA Intern
Plastic Bank is currently searching for a Software QA Intern based primarily in Manila, Philippines.
Reporting to the digital team while working locally with our regional team, you will be helping with testing our Plastic Bank app and digital platform.
Our digital blockchain platform is ever evolving and utilizes an app based interface for our members and partners, with an online back-end administration, reporting and auditing system for our team.
Our certified collection branches and recycling processors use the app to record real-time exchanges from registered members that capture all the required data for reporting, inventory control, reward distribution, fraud prevention, auditing and account management. Our blockchain system enables us to exchange plastic for a digital token bonus on top of the market rate of plastic to our collectors. This also provides a digital ID and savings account for vulnerable communities.
Our advanced level of traceability and social impact programs enable us to sell the plastic collected throughout our ethical supply chains as Social Plastic® for our global partners to proudly use as recycled feedstock in their products.
You will be an integral part of ensuring that our communities can use the Plastic Bank app as a starting point to a better life.
- Analyze the system and prepare test cases.
- Execute (human or automated) test cases and assess results
- Develop efficient tactics and test plans in collaboration with the digital team
- Make logs to keep track of testing phases and faults.
- Bugs and inaccuracies should be reported to the digital team.
- Assist in the investigation and resolution of problems
- Perform sanity checks
- Internship requirement from the academy
- Willing to be trained as QA.
- Knowledge of SQL is an advantage
- Has good communication skills
- Has good analytical intellect and problem-solving skills
- Has attention to detail
- Self-motivated, driven and a 'go-getter' with skillful problem-solving skills and ability to work independently
- Strong passion for reducing ocean pollution, alleviating poverty and growing Plastic Bank's mission into a phenomenal global movement
- You must have your own computer.
- Must be fluent in oral / written English
- Must be able to work from home and be willing to travel within Metro Manila for meetings or events as needed
- Must be a student of any IT-related course
Why Join Us:
- Flexible schedule
- Work-from-home setup
- You'll also get the chance to work with an international, young, talented, and highly competent team.
- Allowance will be provided.
Please send your CV to [email protected] quoting QA Software Intern - SURNAME . Please note that we will only be reaching out to candidates moving forward to the interview stage, thank you for your understanding.