Social Media and Marketing Manager (PH)
The Social Media and Marketing Manager will report to the Philippines Country Manager for overall management of Plastic Bank Philippines’ marketing initiatives, design and communication requirements and social media presence.
The candidate will work closely with the community development team and client partnership team to create communication materials that will spread awareness on Plastic Bank’s mission. He/She will provide marketing support for impact member programs and cause related events.
Social Media and PR Management as Core
- Maintain Plastic Bank Philippines Social Media presence in relation to posts, responses and promotions;
- Grow and expand social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms;
- Conduct research on articles, studies and developments related to plastic waste management to be used in promotional materials;
- Manage social media campaigns and assist in managing volunteerism efforts;
- Promote brand-focused interactive and engaging content;
- Work with freelancers, artists and videographers to create visually compelling images, videos and case studies for social media.
- Provide social media insights to the team to enhance Plastic Bank Philippines operations. Marketing and Design as part of Coverage
- Work closely with the community development team and client partnership team to come up with and execute Plastic Bank Philippines marketing strategy;
- Work closely with Plastic Bank international headquarters to align global branding and marketing with local strategies and initiatives;
- Provide marketing and on ground support to impact member programs and cause related events;
- Create communication materials and initiate partnerships with orgs and associations to drive awareness and credibility for Plastic Bank;
- Ensure effective and consistent design and messaging throughout Plastic Bank Philippines operations, facilities, activities and events;
- Negotiate and collaborate with agencies to execute designs for Plastic Bank Philippines’ branches construction, events and activations;
- Experience (above 5 years) in social media management, marketing and design;
- Very creative and possesses skills in graphic design, writing and PR;
- Demonstrative success in leading and/or supporting and collaborating with stakeholders and teams;
- Experience acting with a creative, solutions-driven, entrepreneurial mindset;
- Agile intellect, diplomatic outlook and professional confidence in handling customers and partners
- Strong skills in thoroughness, detail and accuracy;
- Self-starter, self-motivated, independent;
- A multi-tasker, persistent and results oriented;
- Passionate about social causes, and ideally on reducing ocean pollution, alleviating poverty and growing Plastic Bank's mission into a phenomenal global movement;
- Ability to work creatively, entrepreneurially, resourcefully, and remain open to rapid changes.
Please send your CV to [email protected] quoting Job SMAMM202104. Please note that we will only be reaching out to candidates moving forward to the interview stage, thank you for your understanding.