Senior Community Program Coordinator (Bali, INA)
Mainly responsible for developing stakeholder engagements and partnerships that maximize Plastic Bank’s capabilities to deliver positive impact and align key business priorities to corporate giving programs.
Location: Bali, Indonesia
- Graduated from Bachelor Degree
- Min 2 years of experience
- Indonesian citizen
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- Understand MS Office & Google Workplace
- Knows how to present & analyze data (spreadsheets and excel)
- Work well with the team and individually
- Sociable person
- Passionate about plastic issues and community development
- Understanding of local culture and language is a plus
- Manage the logistic and administration tasks related to our ongoing and upcoming community programmes in East Java, West Java and Lombok (according to the appointment area) & other operation areas of PB in Indonesia
- Socialise Plastic Bank’s community programmes under a close coordination with Business Development Team/Area Coordinator
- Assist in marketing of community programmes in person and through online platforms under a close coordination with marketing/communication team.
- Analyst data to ensure our active collectors receive the bonus suitable for them
- Ensure our collectors in all province PB operates are well aware of the bonus and our community programs
- Encourage collectors to join our community programs by contacting them through phone, WA, SMS (coordinate with our customer service officer) and in person.
- Develop content for WA Blast, SMS Blast, Phone call and regular community visits under close coordination with the marketing/communication team.
- Correspondence with queries from collectors related to Plastic Bank community programmes and other bonuses
Please send your cover letter to [email protected] quoting Job SCPCBE202108 Please note that we will only be reaching out to candidates moving forward to the interview stage, thank you for your understanding.