IT & Support Specialist
Plastic Bank is seeking an IT and Support specialist to assist our staff with all IT systems and Helpdesk issues for our global team. You must have a passion for helping people succeed and get the most out of the tools at their disposal. You must be a quick learner, and a patient teacher with a systems mindset to develop tools to help ensure that our technology is an asset not a barrier to our growth. Patience, curiosity, and a positive attitude are all keys to success in this role. You don’t have to have every answer but should know where to find them. You love technology and are able to look ahead to identify upcoming needs and risks and provide solutions.
The successful candidate will have the following key areas of accountability: Google Workspace administration, ACL and policy monitoring, DNS, backup and disaster recovery, VoIP, and end-user applications.
- One stop Helpdesk support
- Develop expertise to train staff on new software and technologies
- Contribute to improving team member support by actively responding to queries and handling issues
- Windows & Mac systems desktops, backup, Group Policy, antivirus, inventory, etc.
- Problem solving related to all hardware and software issues
- Work independently on assigned tasks including research projects, IT problems, user training, and various administrative duties
- Teamwork for projects, time-constrained activities, etc.
- Records management and documentation
- Other duties, as required
- At least 2 yrs. systems administration experience
- Google Workspace Administration experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Support-oriented, positive attitude, excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Good communication and analytical skills, able to listen to problems and ask questions
- Ability to take initiative to find solutions and problem solve
- Proactive in anticipating and resolving problems that arise
Please send your CV to [email protected] quoting Job ITSS2109. Please note that we will only be reaching out to candidates moving forward to the interview stage, thank you for your understanding.