Head of Legal
We are searching for a creative, fast paced and experienced Head of Legal for our growing international presence. This Vancouver in-house management role will be responsible for providing general legal advice and support to accelerate Plastic Bank’s global expansion. Creating and reviewing contracts, negotiating, and managing risks are part and parcel of the role, topped up by the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to serve as a trusted counsel for our Executive Leadership Team in achieving environment and socio-economic regeneration. Take your legal knowledge and skills to brand new heights!
- Serve as the leader of legal advisory and support services for Plastic Bank’s global team.
- Create, review and strategize on contracts with internal stakeholders (e.g. sales, HR) and external parties (in-country lawyers, client counsel).
- Proactively leverage worldwide legal knowledge and support via collaborative partnerships.
- 5-8 years of management level in-house experience as legal counsel for a rapidly expanding global team.
- In-depth experience creating and reviewing complex commercial contracts, with an eye for detail, creativity and resourcefulness
- Qualifications in Law, Commercial Law or related discipline. Practising certificate and admission to BC bar essential.
Please email Christine Deacon, our Head of People & Culture, at email@example.com for full job description.