Community Program Manager
- Ensures that the Plastic Bank’s Community and Special Programs aligned with Philippine Roadmap including incentives and rewards tiering are cascaded efficiently, cost-effective and on-time in Plastic Bank Regions in coordination with the Area Team
- Manage the development, implementation, and operations of the Community and special Programs, including expansion and collaborative partnerships.
- Work closely with the Philippines Operations Manager to develop new and existing community/special programs and partnerships as opportunities and/or needs are identified.
- Manage procurement, implementation and completion of all community projects and stay within budget.
- Support Area Team with the community and special program implementation in relation to Client’s contract
- Mounts events or other necessary activities in relation to community and special programs
- Ensure proper documentation of community and special programs in new and existing Plastic Bank ecosystems
duties and resposibilities:
Key Results Area Planning
- Ensures that the community and special programs being implemented are consistent with the PH Roadmap
- Aligns the community and special programs with the vision, mission, core values of PB
- Supports the Area Team in activation, managing and sustaining Plastic Bank Ecosystems
Organizational Buildup & Management
- Builds strong relationships with key stakeholders to reinforce community and special programs
- Guides and Support Area team through constant communication and proper coordination
- Monitors the progress of the community and special programs being implemented in PB Regions, recommends and if needed, initiates mitigating action in coordination with the Area Manager
- Ensures that the PB leadership and all parties concerned are properly informed of any changes in agreements in relation to community and special programs.
- Coordinates with Area Team to ensure submission in a timely manner all status and completion reports (TBD) of all community and special programs implemented in PB Regions, as well as other reports as required by the PB PH Leadership Team.
- Coordinates with Program Heads for training support, consistency, QA etc.
- Manages and evaluates the performance of community and special programs
- Ensures submission of the M&E tools as prescribed by the PH Leadership Team
- Manages and mitigates conflicts arising in the implementation of the PB community and special programs in coordination with the persons involved
- Provides Special Reports as requested by stakeholders
- Performs tasks that may be assigned by the Operations Manager from time to time
- Preferably 5 years comprehensive community development experience, interaction and in-depth appreciation of communities
- Preferably with experience in relating with fellow stakeholders in the government and private sectors
- Preferably with experience in Social Enterprise Development and Management
- Comprehensive knowledge and appreciation of PB vision, mission and culture
- Extensive knowledge of PB Programs
- Dynamics and structure of pertinent stakeholders (e.g. LGU, civic organizations) in his/her area
- Dynamics of a volunteer organization
- Management Skills (Planning, Leading, Organizing, Controlling) – time management and monitoring
- Relationship Building
- Ability to inspire active participation in the PB work
- Problem solving and Decision Making
- Communication Skills (listening, speaking, and reading comprehension)
- Conflict and Enterprise Management
- Negotiating and Networking skills (partners, donors, sponsors of government and private agencies
- Embraces PB spirit and core values
- Open to learning
- Hopeful optimism
- Agile Environment
Please send your CV to [email protected] quoting Job CPM202101. Please note that we will only be reaching out to candidates moving forward to the interview stage, thank you for your understanding.