Collection Area Manager
- Enrich your career and be a part of a trailblazing company that makes changing the world fun
- Developing and managing Plastic Bank’s unique community-centred partnership model across Indonesia, specifically for our special collection projects, faith and school programmes.
- Based in Bali, Indonesia with a few travels required within the country
This is an exciting time to join Plastic Bank and make your mark in changing the world’s relationship with plastic. We build ethical recycling ecosystems in coastal communities and reprocess the materials for reintroduction into the global manufacturing supply chain.
We are currently collecting in Haiti, Philippines, Indonesia, Brazil and just started in Egypt. Up to date, our collectors have recovered more than 11 million kilograms of Ocean Bound Plastic. Collected material is reborn as Social Plastic® which is reintegrated into products and packaging. This creates a closed-loop supply chain while helping those who collect it.
We offer passionate professionals the opportunity to enrich your career and be a part of a trailblazing company that makes changing the world fun. It is a unique opportunity to have a truly global impact in environmental and socio-economic regeneration, all on the backbone of a utility blockchain.
By joining our team, you will play an important role in the development and continuous improvement of the operations, standards, systems, and processes that will underpin our future growth.
Reporting to the Collection Operations Manager, the Collection Area Manager is based in Bali to manage Plastic Bank’s unique community-centred partnership model across Indonesia, specifically for our special collection projects, faith and school programmes.
This role is responsible for driving collection business performance and innovation, expanding Plastic Bank’s footprint with a partner organization, and creating a collaborative environment by building a relationship, understanding and motivating external parties in delivering projects.
- Foster a success-oriented, customer-service focused accountable environment that achieves and surpasses business goals and client satisfaction;
- Develop strong and productive relationships with the relevant stakeholders to drive the success of Plastic Bank’s partnership programs which involves the management and oversight of both collection operations and community programs;
- Oversee partner growth initiatives in account management and provide day-to-day leadership that mirrors the mission and core values of Plastic Bank;
- Lead evaluation of performance by analysing and interpreting data and performance metrics; and
- Collaborate with your team and other internal leaders to define, actualize, and evaluate business model as per strategic goals.
- Bachelor's degree preferred (Technology, Business Development or Business Operations);
- 5+ years relevant experience of partner alliance management/business development with at least 2 years in a leadership role within technology industry or similar social enterprises;
- An exceptional relationship builder with a proven track record of effectively managing a diverse stakeholder group and executing on strategies to deliver both the short and long term objectives;
- Strong negotiation, selling, and customer service skills;
- Exceptional people skills – you get along with anyone, anywhere at any time, and can influence others;
- Demonstrated ability to present to and engage a varied audience with effective use of the English language is a must; and
- Experience in working with managed services and products to deliver customer solutions will be an asset.
Please send your CV to [email protected] quoting Job ICAM2020. Please note that we will only be reaching out to candidates moving forward to the interview stage, thank you for your understanding.