Associate Area Development Manager
The associate area development manager is based in Port-au-Prince to manage Plastic Bank’s unique community-centered partnership model across Haiti. Reporting to the Country Director, this is a leadership role at the organization that aims to strengthen our collection business in the country.
This role is responsible for driving collection business performance and innovation, expanding Plastic Bank’s footprint with partner organization in different areas throughout the country, and creating a culture of accountability towards business goals. This role will manage multiple partnerships such as community leaders, public and private sectors as well as to develop and implement plans for strategic account management focused on driving communities’ penetration, growth and satisfaction.
- Foster a success-oriented, customer-service focused accountable environment that achieves and surpasses business goals and client satisfaction;
- Design and implement business strategies, account plans and procedures that drive partner growth;
- Develop strong and productive relationships with the relevant stakeholders to drive the success of Plastic Bank’s partnership programs which involves the management and oversight of both collection operations and community programs;
- Oversee partner growth initiatives in account management and provide day-to-day leadership that mirrors the mission and core values of Plastic Bank;
- Lead evaluation of performance by analyzing and interpreting data and performance metrics; and
- Collaborate with your team and other internal leaders to define, actualize, and evaluate business model as per strategic goals.
- Document progress against set goals for different initiatives via monthly updates
- Travel within Haiti territory to develop new area, implementing new eco collection points.
- Bachelor's degree preferred (Administration, Business Development or Business Operations); or equivalent’s experience;
- 3+ years relevant experience of partner alliance management/business development with at least 2 years in a leadership role within technology industry or similar social enterprises;
- Focus in understanding partner’s business needs, decision-making structure, business development and delivery processes coupled with proven ability to achieve goals in working with cross-functional teams;
- An exceptional relationship builder with a proven track record of effectively managing a diverse stakeholder group and executing on strategies to deliver both the short- and long-term objectives;
- Strong negotiation, selling, and interpersonal skills;
- Exceptional people skills – you get along with anyone, anywhere at any time, and can influence others;
- Demonstrated ability to present to and engage a varied audience with effective use of the English, French and Creole (English language is a must); and Experience in working with managed services and products to deliver customer solutions will be an asset.
PPlease send your CV by November 27, 2020 to [email protected] quoting Job AADM202011. Please note that we will only be reaching out to candidates moving forward to the interview stage, thank you for your understanding.