Training and Formation Manager
Candidate based in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Ensures that the Plastic Bank’s Training and Formation Program are aligned with Brazilian Roadmap and cascaded efficiently, cost-effectively and on-time at Plastic Bank Regions in coordination with the Area Team.
- Manage the development, implementation, and evaluation of the Training and Formation Programs, including expansion and collaborative partnerships.
- Work closely with the Brazil Operations Manager to develop new and existing training and formation programs and partnerships as opportunities and/or needs are identified.
- Manage procurement of training materials and equipment and stay within budget.
- Support Area Team with Training and Formation implementation in relation to Client’s contract
- Mounts trainer’s training, events or other necessary activities in relation to training and formation
- Ensure proper documentation of training and formation programs in new and existing plastic bank ecosystems
Duties & Responsibilites:
Key Results Area Planning
- Ensures that the training and formation programs being implemented are consistent with the Brazilian Roadmap Organizational Buildup & Management
- Aligns the training and formation programs with the vision, mission, core values of PB
- Supports the Area Team in activation, managing and sustaining Plastic Bank Ecosystems Relationship Building
- Builds strong relationships with key stakeholders through training and formation
- Guides and Support Area team through constant communication and proper coordination Projects
- Monitors the progress of the training and formation programs being implemented in PB Regions, recommends and if needed, initiates mitigating action in coordination with the Area Manager
- Ensures that the PB leadership and all parties concerned are properly informed of any changes in agreements in relation to training and formation programs.
- Coordinates with Area Team to ensure submission in a timely manner all status and completion reports (TBD) of all training and formation programs implemented in PB Regions, as well as other reports as required by the PB Brazil Leadership Team.
- Coordinates with other Program Heads for training support, consistency, QA etc. Project Management
- Manages and evaluates the performance of training and formation programs
- Ensures submission of the M&E tools as prescribed by the Brazil Leadership Team
- Manages and mitigates conflicts arising in the implementation of the PB training and formation programs in coordination with the persons involved Others
- Provides Special Reports as requested by stakeholders Performs tasks that may be assigned by the Operations Manager from time to time
- Education / Experience
- Preferably 5 years comprehensive community development experience, interaction and in-depth appreciation of communities
- Preferably with experience in relating with fellow stakeholders in the government and private sectors
- Preferably with experience with facilitation, training and module creation
- Preferably with experience in Social Enterprise Development and Management
- Comprehensive knowledge and appreciation of PB vision, mission and culture Extensive knowledge of PB Programs
- Dynamics and structure of pertinent stakeholders (e.g. LGU, civic organizations) in his/her area
- Dynamics of a volunteer organization Skills
- Management Skills (Planning, Leading, Organizing, Controlling) – time management and monitoring
- Relationship Building
- Ability to inspire active participation in the PB work
- Problem solving and Decision Making
- Communication Skills (listening, speaking, and reading comprehension)
- Conflict and Enterprise Management
- Negotiating and Networking skills (partners, donors, sponsors of government and private agencies Attitudes
- Embraces PB spirit and core values
- Open to learning
- Hopeful optimism
- Agile Environment
Please send your CV to [email protected] quoting Job TFM202107. Please note that we will only be reaching out to candidates moving forward to the interview stage, thank you for your understanding.