Supply Chain Planner (PH)
Enrich your career and be a part of a trailblazing company that makes changing the world fun. Supporting a new Supply Chain model in the region to service our ever-growing Global customer base. Bringing your experience in Supply Chain Planning, Procurement and International Logistics. Based in Manila, the Philippines and work closely with all Plastic Bank countries and our head office in Vancouver.
This is an exciting time to join Plastic Bank and make your mark in changing the world’s relationship with plastic. We build ethical recycling ecosystems in coastal communities and reprocess the materials for reintroduction into the global manufacturing supply chain. We are currently operating in Haiti, Philippines, Indonesia, Brazil and just opening in Egypt.
We offer passionate professionals the opportunity to enrich your career and be a part of a trailblazing company that makes changing the world fun. It is a unique opportunity to have a truly global impact in environmental and socio-economic regeneration, all on the backbone of a utility blockchain.
By joining our team, you will play an important role in the development and continuous improvement of the operations, standards, systems and processes that will underpin our future growth.
The Supply Chain Planner role will be based in Manila, Philippines, one of our regional operations in Asia Pacific. Reporting to the Global Supply Chain Planning Manager, this role within the organization has been recently created in support of our growing market presence in the Asia Pacific region.
This role will be a key part of the development of a new Supply Chain model in the region, managing existing tools and processes (and introducing new ones), to service our ever-growing Global customer base. The person will deliver long-term sustainable supply for all aspects of the supply chain which is aligned to Plastic Bank’s requirements and specifications.
To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate experience and competency in the following areas:
- Supporting all aspects of the company’s production planning process, for all goods produced and sourced from the Asia Pacific region. Using the necessary planning tools to monitor and maintain all customer requirements, and helping to convert their demands into a formal plan.
- Working closely with all Plastic Bank countries in Asia Pacific, clearly communicating Supply Chain plans and supporting the local teams to meet our customer demands.
- A key contact to all Plastic bank suppliers, helping to deliver the companies strategy, and achieve our objectives and targets.
- Managing the regions Purchase Order process, including PO creation through to invoice reconciliation
- Supporting all Logistics / Freight management activities in the region (inbound from our supply base and outbound to our global customer base).
- Compiling and managing various Supply Chain reports and communicating these to other business stakeholders on a regular basis.
- A key Supply Chain interface for Asia Pacific to the Global Operations team around the Plastic Bank world.
What we're looking for:
- 2-3 years demonstrated experience of working in a Supply Chain environment, (with experience in Asia Pacific preferable).
- Experience in managing Sales forecasts, working with ERP systems / Supply Chain planning tools and processes.
- Management of regional sourcing activities, including Supplier & Purchase Order management.
- Logistics and freight management experience, including a broad knowledge of INCOterms, Customs clearance practices, duties and Forwarding agents.
- Good analytical skills, complemented by strong IT literacy (use of MS Office or Google suites)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (effective use of the English language is a must)
Please send your CV to [email protected] quoting Job SCP202103. Please note that we will only be reaching out to candidates moving forward to the interview stage, thank you for your understanding.