Supply Chain Manager (PH)
As a member of the local Plastic Bank team to be responsible for managing all supply chain activities, supporting the Plastic Bank operations in The Philippines.
Reporting to the Regional Supply Chain Manager (Asia Pacific) main responsibilities will be (but not limited to):
- CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Customer Samples Process: Responsible for the ordering, expediting and delivering of all samples requested by the Plastic Bank sales team.
Manage and maintain the SP product catalogue with all materials available from suppliers in your country. Working with suppliers to collect, input and maintain all relevant information.
- Supplier Qualification: With the support of the Technical Director, to help identify and qualify all new suppliers. Using assessment tools & templates conduct full assessments to approve potential new suppliers.
- Supplier Audits When necessary, to carry out quality audits on new or existing suppliers. (Using tools & templates provided). Ongoing support to supplier to ensure all non-compliance issues are resolved.
- Apps training and data management: Provide training on how to use the apps and monitor consistency data analysisation in colaboration with in country business intelligence dept.
- Supplier Management Support: The key local contact to all suppliers in the country. Supporting the Global & Regional colleagues in managing all supplier issues and ensuring on-time delivery of all orders for our customers.
- Freight Management Support: Key local contact to all 3rd party freight providers and forwarding agents. Supporting Global / Regional colleagues with all transport activities to ensure on-time delivery to our customers.
- Operations: Manage the daily operational activities between Collection Points / Junkyards and Processors, to ensure all orders are produced on time. Local responsibility for forecast / planning reviews and actions.
- Material Collection Management: Working with local team to ensure all collection activities are coordinated and communicated with all stakeholders, (collectors, collection points, suppliers).
- Inventory Management: Controlling all plastic inventory, to ensure sufficient material is always available to meet PB needs.
- 2-5 years experience in a Supply Chain environment.
- A good knowledge of logistics or freight management (including export, customs and duties procedures).
- Experience of managing external suppliers.
- Knowledge of supply chain planning tools and processes.
Please send your CV to [email protected] quoting Job SCM202103. Please note that we will only be reaching out to candidates moving forward to the interview stage, thank you for your understanding.