Senior UX Designer
Working in the Philippines under the supervision of the head of Design in Canada, you will be leveraging your skills and expertise to utilize in-house qualitative and quantitative data to create the best possible product for our users. You will be working as part of a localized team with BAs, QAs, Developers, and a UI designer, all under a SCRUM leader.
You must be comfortable in multi-project situations: running your own select projects with minimal supervision, contributing in a sprint-based environment, and advocating for your design decisions with data-based insights. Our digital products have a variety of user types that you will be expected to deeply understand through qualitative data collection and analysis.
You should be in touch with what’s going on in the UXD world, and be positive, constructive, professional and honest. At Plastic Bank our work is more than just a job, it is a mission that impacts the lives of tens of thousands of people. We have the audacious goal to try and change the world, and we are looking for individuals that want to be passionately part of our mission.
- Owning the design process from Ideation to Wireframing
- Harvesting feedback through rapid iterative prototyping
- Product testing with a focus on usability and task completion
- Facilitating collaboration and alignment with cross-functional partners and UX design peers
- Information architecture (Grouping information clusters, card sorting, content hierarchy)
- Documenting product requirements, architecture, and intended UX
- Expert in applying UX Research and testing methods
- A portfolio of professional UX design work for both mobile and web applications
- SCRUM experience working with other designers and developers
- Knowledgeable about designing for multicultural, low-literacy, and/or low-tech users
- Experienced working in a dynamic distributed team setting
- Uses Figma for designing and collaborating
- Fluent in English
Please send your CV to [email protected] quoting SUXD202108 . Please note that we will only be reaching out to candidates moving forward to the interview stage, thank you for your understanding.