Senior UI Designer
Working in the Philippines under the supervision of the head of Design in Canada, you will be leveraging your skills and expertise to utilize wireframes, documentation, and our design system to create the best possible interface for our users. You will be working as part of a local team with BAs, QAs, Developers, and a UX designer, all under a SCRUM leader.
You must be comfortable in multi-project situations: running your own select projects with minimal supervision, contributing in a sprint-based environment, and advocating for your design decisions. You will need to advocate and implement accessibility principles given our variety in our users’ literacy, tech-capability, and cultures.
You should be deeply in touch with what’s going on in the UI/UX design world, and be positive, constructive, professional and honest. At Plastic Bank our work is more than just a job, it is a mission that impacts the lives of tens of thousands of people. We have the audacious goal to try and change the world, and we are looking for individuals that want to be passionately part of our mission.
- Visual design: taking wireframes from the UX designer and producing mockups, final designs, and prototypes
- Utilizing design system library components and consulting the Lead on new elements: typography, patterns, iconography, interactions, etc
- Documenting interface edge-cases and requirements for developers
- Creating demos, presentations, and other affiliated collateral referencing the product UI
- Understanding trends and experimenting with different forms of user-centric design, either by using pre-defined concepts or by developing new ideas and bringing them to the team
- Expert of interface and interactive design
- A portfolio of professional UI design work for both mobile and web applications
- SCRUM experience working with other designers and developers
- Knowledgeable about designing for multicultural, low-literacy, and/or low-tech users
- Experienced working in a dynamic distributed team setting
- Uses Figma for designing and collaborating
- Fluent in English
Please send your CV to [email protected] quoting SUID202108 . Please note that we will only be reaching out to candidates moving forward to the interview stage, thank you for your understanding.