Senior Area Coordinator (Bali, INA)
Assist Managers in day-to-day coordination and management of business operational activities. Monitor, control and manage business operations to meet customer expectations and company goals. Liaise between customer and management to ensure smooth operations delivery.
Location: Bali, Indonesia
- Bachelor degree or 2 years of relevant working experience
- English skills (communication and written) is a must
- Command of local language is preferred
- Google Workplace (doc, spreadsheet and slide) skill or MS Office equivalent
- Account management skill
- Customer service oriented
- Target oriented, ability to work under pressure
- Honesty, team work, empathy and creative thinker
- Willingness to travel
- Leadership experience is preferred
- Experience with startup incubation process is preferred
- Coordinate and supervise Area Coordinator
- Coordinate and supervise business projects in the assigned area.
- Maintain complete and accurate records in a database.
- Attend departmental and area meetings to share business ideas and project status information.
- Generate business reports on a weekly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Stay updated on the latest business trends.
- Perform departmental responsibilities including training, operations, programming, and leadership education.
- Organize weekly staff meetings to discuss business updates and issues.
- Understand employee concerns and resolve them effectively.
Please send your cover letter to [email protected] quoting Job SACBE202108 Please note that we will only be reaching out to candidates moving forward to the interview stage, thank you for your understanding.