We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer who wants an opportunity to take a leadership role in helping us build an exceptional, scalable, Salesforce-based program for our sales and partner experience teams. We are changing the world and you can be part of it.
The ideal candidate will have a systems mindset, demonstrate design thinking and a deep and proven understanding of Salesforce and Marketing Cloud. Working directly with key stakeholders in our global team, you will help us optimize our current platform, identify opportunities, and increase the value it provides us and our partners.
- Enhance and support our Sales and Partner Experience Portal built on Salesforce and Marketing Cloud.
- Meet with stakeholders to determine business, functional, and technical requirements and participate in application design, configuration, testing, and deployment
- Provide strategic salesforce advice, identify and recommend best practices and processes.
- Automate and streamline existing business processes using Salesforce.
- Integrate web and other systems for a 360 view of our prospects and partners
- Produce tangible deliverables such as requirements specifications, design deliverables, mapping documents, status, project plans
- Proactively engage on continuous improvement efforts for application design, support, and practice development efforts
- Passionate about building on the Salesforce platform.
- Strong problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Support the team in their use of Salesforce day-to-day.
- 5+ years relevant experience with:
- 3+ years’ experience working as a developer in Salesforce.com (APEX, Visualforce, LWC, and Salesforce streaming API)
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Certification as a Salesforce Developer and would be an advantage if Marketing Cloud was completed.
Only candidates already legally entitled to work in Indonesia will be considered.
Please send your cover letter and resume with examples of projects you have worked on to [email protected] quoting Job SFD202105