Sales & Strategic Partnership Manager (Jakarta, INA)
Sales & Strategic Partnership Manager is the first point of contact between PlasticBank and potential new clients and oversees the beginning of the sales cycle. Will be the voice of the company, introducing Plastic Bank and explaining the basics of how our partnerships work. In this role, become a product and industry expert, using the knowledge to kickstart partnership opportunities.
The Sales & Strategic Partnership Manager is responsible for managing inbound sales leads and nurturing and assisting smaller customers. World-class response times, warmth and professionalism in communications, along with strategic decision-making skills and a positive, adaptable attitude are paramount to success in the role.
Location: DKI Jakarta
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field, MBA preferred.
- 5 years of experience in B2B Sales in enveloping multinational
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to lead a team to meet quotas.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Experience setting sales goals.
- Proven success in customer service or sales.
- Ability to triage a variety of customer inputs and ensure prioritization is aligned with Plastic Bank’s strategic goals
- The ability to engage comfortably and effortlessly with a wide variety of customers, both internally and externally
- Excellent oral and written communication skills paired with strong internet research skills
- Demonstrated ability to work solo as well as productive team member, making outbound calls and emails daily
- Have a positive attitude and love the search to generate new interest and partner relationships
- Are naturally curious, coachable, and love the idea of growing with Plastic Bank
- Genuinely Interested in helping companies build more impactful, sustainable business practices
- Must be an excellent problem-solver and willing to collaborate in an exceedingly competitive environment
- Qualify and nurture potential partners, ensuring timeliness in response and positive, thoughtful engagement
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward
- Capture everything from discovery and qualification conversations so both you and Plastic Bank learn and improve with every call
- Contribute to the creation and optimization of sales messaging and marketing campaigns
- Provide sales assistance for small business customers
- Prospect for potential new clients and secure the opportunity to present Plastic Bank to relevant stakeholders
- Support senior sales teams and sales representatives on outbound strategies and lead generating efforts.
- Work on additional projects as required
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of Plastic Bank’s offerings and technological infrastructure
Please send your cover letter to [email protected] quoting Job SSPM202108 Please note that we will only be reaching out to candidates moving forward to the interview stage, thank you for your understanding.