Sales Operations Associate
The Sales Operations Associate’s will work in tandem with the Director of Sales Operations to ensure that the Sales and Executive teams have the necessary systems and administrative support available to achieve sales targets and the company’s revenue objectives.
This role’s key responsibility is the implementation and management of sales processes and Salesforce data. As the daily point of contact for the Sales team, you will be responsible for driving the adoption of new and existing processes through training and ongoing support.
With a strong emphasis on driving efficiencies and automation, you will be working with our external consultants to inform the configuration of our Salesforce Sales Cloud, analyzing requirements, training employees and developing data quality strategies for data governance.
On a strategic and global level, you will work with the Director of Sales Operations and other internal stakeholders to support the design and implementation of cross-functional and optimized processes to facilitate our accelerated growth and the achievement of key business-related targets.
If you are data-driven and process-oriented, thrive in a fast-paced and highly entrepreneurial work environment, enjoy collaborating with and supporting other team members, and have a desire to align purpose with skills, this role is for you!
- Salesforce Administration
- Oversee integrity of Salesforce data and input to ensure best practice housekeeping practices are retained and maintained by the sales team and related stakeholders
- Regularly audit data to uncover data integrity issues and/or opportunities for process improvements
- Facilitate testing of new Salesforce functionality roll-outs
- Manage the delivery of training sessions and the creation of a library of user guides
- Produce functional system documentation
- Diagnose and resolve daily incidents
- Manage user access, roles, profiles, and permissions
- Monitor and support Salesforce data integrations with internal and external systems
- Actively review, and evaluate application updates to ensure optimal performance Sales Operations
- Support the implementation and quality control of the defined sales process
- Provide daily operational support to the sales team, serving as a focal point for questions related to the current sales process and system usage
- Participate in internal meetings with key stakeholders and work with the Director of Sales Operations to identify key business requirements and liaise with system developers to design a system solution that is both cost-effective and timely
- Review and organization of legal documentation
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce CRM (Salesforce Administrator certification is a plus)
- Good understanding of sales processes and strategies, with focus on pipeline management
- Ability to work collaboratively across geographies to drive process design and adoption
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creativity and out of the box thinking
- Agility and grit that delivers results
- Global mindset and passion for growth
- Passion about reducing ocean pollution, alleviating poverty and growing Plastic Bank's mission into a global movement
About Plastic Bank
Plastic Bank empowers the regenerative society. We are helping the world stop ocean plastic while improving the lives of collector communities. Plastic Bank builds ethical recycling ecosystems in coastal communities and reprocesses the materials for reintroduction into the global manufacturing supply chain. Collectors receive a premium for the materials they collect which helps them provide basic family necessities such as groceries, cooking fuel, school tuition, and health insurance. Plastic Bank’s proprietary blockchain platform secures the entire transaction and provides real-time data visualization – allowing for transparency, traceability, and rapid scalability. The collected material is reborn as Social Plastic® which can be easily reintegrated into products and packaging as part of a closed-loop supply chain. Plastic Bank currently operates in Haiti, Brazil, Indonesia, the Philippines, and Egypt. The global headquarters is located in Vancouver, BC Canada.
Please send your CV to [email protected] quoting Job SOA202104. Please note that we will only be reaching out to candidates moving forward to the interview stage, thank you for your understanding.