We are looking for an experienced full-time National Sales Manager to be based primarily in Bali, Indonesia. The Indonesia Sales Manager will be developing the sales strategy, managing sales team, and leading sales efforts of Plastic Bank Indonesia. This position had a crucial role in developing long-term client relationships with high-net business customers, maximising revenue and increasing customer satisfaction. As the Indonesia Sales Manager, you should use your creativity and thorough knowledge of sales processes to provide innovative ideas for business growth.
- Bachelor degree or above in Business Administration or similar relevant fields
- 5-7 years of dynamic and proven experience in developing and managing national sales efforts using relevant CRM softwares
- Having an established network across Indonesia
- In depth knowledge on managing high performance sales team
- Ambitious, highly energetic, able to thrive in a fast-moving environment while leading the team by example.
Nice to have:
- Senior sales work experience, managing a small team
- Experience with a social enterprise
- Knowledge of plastic recycling industry
- Mobile application and blockchain experience and knowledge.
- Salary and commission structure (in IDR) to be discussed in further stages.
Application Method:Please email Erni Wirawati, our Indonesia HR Manager, at email@example.com with your latest resume / CV and a brief description of your skill fit with the requirements of this role.
Sales Strategy & Execution
- Work closely with Indonesia Country Manager to develop and effectively implement nation-wide Plastic Neutrality sales strategies
- Propose and coordinate with Indonesia Country Manager monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts and build sales plans, budget and schedule to achieve targets
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new sales opportunities
- Prepare sales contracts, proposals, and report for management team and customers
- Negotiate and close agreements with large customers
- Build a productive and professional relationship with key personnel in existing customer accounts.
Client Relationship Management
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with client’s needs
- Liaise with Marketing and Franchise departments to ensure brand consistency
- Keep abreast on the latest market and competition movement and ensure Sales team are on board
- Participate in sales conferences, industry meetings, and social networks to represent company’s brand.
Sales Team Leadership
- Lead sales team members to achieve sales targets
- Manage and oversee daily operations of Sales department
- Monitor and analyse performance metrics and suggest improvements
- Recruiting and training of sales staff when the need arises.
- Assist HR Manager in hiring new sales team members
- Ensure new sales team members are well-trained to achieve their targets.
- Strong skills in persuasion, and high level of tactfulness, communicating with tactfulness and empathy
- A multi-tasker, persistent and results oriented with a proven sales track record
- Ability to work creatively, entrepreneurially, resourcefully, and remain open to rapid changes
- High proficiency in both English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Must be willing to travel throughout Indonesia as needed
- Passionate about reducing ocean pollution, alleviating poverty and growing Plastic Bank’s mission into a phenomenal global movement.