Sales & Customer Business Development Manager (Egypt)
The business Development manager is responsible for prospecting, identifying, creating and building new customer relationships; recognizing and qualifying new strategic business opportunities; negotiating and closing potential new business in the pipeline, and maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Prospect for potential new clients and secure the opportunity to present Plastic Bank to relevant stakeholders
- Ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities is maintained to meet targets
- Identify the decision-makers within the client organization
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Plan approaches and pitches: Work with the team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Negotiate and finalize contractual elements to close the deal
- Conduct market research to identify market opportunities and potential market share.
- Identify main partners to serve Plastic Bank Egypt ecosystem members benefits.(i.e. NGOs for services, discounts, etc..)
- Proven track record in Corporate Business Development
- 7-10 years’ experience in a relevant vertical sector (Sustainability, Environment , plastic recycling or Waste Management)
- Established and solid network or relationships within this sector
- 3+ years of work experience in new business development for related industries.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field.
- Experience in identifying leads, closing sales and working with a project development team is a prerequisite.
- Experience and an up-to-date knowledge of best practices as they relate to the plastic recycling industry.
- The ability to develop a business case.
- Excellent oral and written communication required, as well as exceptional presentation skills. (Experience writing strategic proposals, executive summaries and presenting solutions at C-Suite level).
- Strong computer skills with the Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel) and CRM system (e.g. Salesforce)
Please send your CV to [email protected] quoting Job CBD202108. Please note that we will only be reaching out to candidates moving forward to the interview stage, thank you for your understanding.