Regional supply chain manager
- Enrich your career and be a part of a trailblazing company that makes changing the world fun
- Developing a new Supply Chain model in the region to service our ever-growing Global customer base
- Based in Manila, the Philippines and work closely with all Plastic Bank countries in Asia Pacific
This is an exciting time to join Plastic Bank and make your mark in changing the world’s relationship with plastic. We build ethical recycling ecosystems in coastal communities and reprocess the materials for reintroduction into the global manufacturing supply chain. We are currently operating in Haiti, Philippines, Indonesia, Brazil and just opening in Egypt. So far, our collectors have recovered more than 11 million kilograms of Ocean Bound Plastic. Collected material is reborn as Social Plastic® which is reintegrated into products and packaging. This creates a closed-loop supply chain while helping those who collect it.
We offer passionate professionals the opportunity to enrich your career and be a part of a trailblazing company that makes changing the world fun. It is a unique opportunity to have a truly global impact in environmental and socio-economic regeneration, all on the backbone of a utility blockchain.
By joining our team, you will play an important role in the development and continuous improvement of the operations, standards, systems and processes that will underpin our future growth.
The Regional Supply Chain Manager will be based in Manila, Philippines, one of our regional operations in Asia Pacific. Reporting to the Global Head of Supply Chain this is a mid-senior role within the organization, recently created in support of our emerging market presence in the Asia Pacific region.
This role will be a key part of the development of a new Supply Chain model in the region, introducing new strategies, tools and processes to service our ever-growing Global customer base. The person will deliver long-term sustainable supply for all aspects of the supply chain which is aligned to Plastic Bank’s requirements and specifications.
- Managing all aspects of the company's production planning process, for all goods produced and sourced from the Asia Pacific region. Using the necessary planning tools to monitor and maintain all customer requirements and converting their demands into a formal plan;
- Working closely with all Plastic Bank countries in Asia Pacific, clearly communicating Supply Chain plans (both regional and local) and supporting the local teams to meet our customer’s needs;
- A primary contact to all Plastic Bank Suppliers. Developing the company’s supply needs through clearly defined strategies, objectives and targets, whilst also identifying commercial opportunities for the business;
- Managing all Logistics / Freight Management activities in the region (inbound from our supply base and outbound to our global customer base); and
- The key Supply Chain interface for Asia Pacific to the Global Operations team around the Plastic Bank world.
- 5-8 years demonstrated experience of working in an international Supply Chain environment, (with experience in Asia Pacific preferable)
- Experience in managing Sales forecasts, Demand planning and 3P Production planning
- Management of regional sourcing activities, including Supplier & Purchase Order management.
- Logistics and freight management experience, including a broad knowledge of INCOterms, Customs clearance practices, duties and Forwarding agents
- Good analytical skills, complemented by strong IT literacy (use of MS Office or Google suites)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (effective use of the English language is a must)
Please send your CV to [email protected]We accept applications in English only. Please note that due to a high volume of applicants, we will only be reaching out to candidates moving forward to the interview stage, thank you for your understanding.