QA Manager (PH)
The QA Manager will develop and manage the Materials Testing Laboratory for recycled plastics. He/she will report to the Global Materials Director and will work with key stakeholders in ensuring consistent quality of Social Plastic®.
- Design the lab setup and build its capability within a defined time-frame. Manage the selection of equipment and define the work processes, test protocols, and operating budget.
- Perform the required tests on plastic products from partner processors.
- Assist and guide customers in the analysis of data and results; diagnose issues on materials tested.
- Writes, reviews, and maintains technical data sheets (TDS), safety data sheets (SDS) and other documents; organizes samples for third-party testing
- Together with Supply Chain, assess and qualify new processors using quality accrediation criteria.
- Develop, standardize, and implement quality systems across processors to assure consistent quality of Social Plastic® products.
- Lead compliance audits with processors and deliver quality trainings to stakeholders.
- Organize records and maintain samples of all Social Plastic® products tested in the lab.
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of the lab including resource planning and maintance of equipment
- Graduate of any science or engineering course, preferably in the Chemical field
- WIth minimum 5 years experience working in a laboratory (physical, chemical, or R&D)
- With direct experience using laboratory equipment and knowledge on ASTM Methods
- Knowledge on plastics is an advantage
- Good communication and technical writing skills
- Proficient in English
Please send your CV to [email protected] quoting Job QA202104. Please note that we will only be reaching out to candidates moving forward to the interview stage, thank you for your understanding.