QA Analyst (2 positions)
Reporting to the digital team while working locally with our regional team, you will contribute to the continual improvement of our web and digital properties in an agile environment.
Our digital blockchain platform is ever evolving and utilizes an app for our members and partners, with an online back-end administration, reporting and auditing system for our team. Our web properties include ecommerce, learning management, and gamification systems.
Our certified collection branches and recycling processors use the app to record real-time exchanges from registered members that capture all the required data for reporting, inventory control, reward distribution, fraud prevention, auditing and account management. Our blockchain system enables us to exchange plastic for a digital token bonus on top of the market rate of plastic to our collectors. This also provides a digital ID and savings account for vulnerable communities.
Our advanced level of traceability and social impact programs enable us to sell the plastic collected throughout our ethical supply chains as Social Plastic® for our global partners to proudly use as recycled feedstock in their products.
The ideal candidate has a thirst for knowledge and a desire to grow. You are a pro-active problem solver with a background in quality assurance, an eye for detail, and a strong need to make things better. You will be an integral part of ensuring that our communities can use the Plastic Bank app as a starting point to a better life.
- Execute design, feature, and bug fix testing for App and web applications
- Identify, document, and track functional & visual defects found during testing.
- Work closely with developers to ensure defects are correctly identified and fixed.
- Improve testing and development processes using various automation techniques.
- Ensure the deliverable meets the requirements and that the requirements correctly address the need.
- Develop use cases and test plans
- Develop processes and procedures to improve the overall quality and usability of the platform.
- Good analytical intellect and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated, driven and a 'go-getter' with skillful problem-solving skills and ability to work independently
- Strong passion for reducing ocean pollution, alleviating poverty and growing Plastic Bank's mission into a phenomenal global movement
- Good English communication skills to interact with the global team
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in Quality Assurance.
- Experience with App and Web testing
- SQL, or HTML/CSS/JS skills is a great asset
- Keen interest in documenting the requirements and the acceptance criteria
- Demonstrated ability to logically and analytically troubleshoot issues.
- Demonstrated ability to write clear and reproducible problem reports, and test results
- Experience with defect management process and reporting test progress
Nice to have:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in QA automation (Selenium , Cucumber, Appium)
Please send your CV to [email protected] quoting QAA202109 . Please note that we will only be reaching out to candidates moving forward to the interview stage, thank you for your understanding.