- Enrich your career and be a part of a trailblazing company that makes changing the world fun
- Developing and managing Plastic Bank’s unique community-centered partnership model across Haiti
Location: Based in Port Au Prince with a few travels required within the country
- Foster a success-oriented, customer-service focused accountable environment that achieves and surpasses business goals and client satisfaction;
- Design and implement business strategies, account plans and procedures that drive partner growth;
- Develop strong and productive relationships with the relevant stakeholders to drive the success of Plastic Bank’s partnership programs which involves the management and oversight of both collection operations and community programs;
- Oversee partner growth initiatives in account management and provide day-to-day leadership that mirrors the mission and core values of Plastic Bank;
- Lead evaluation of performance by analyzing and interpreting data and performance metrics; and
- Collaborate with your team and other internal leaders to define, actualize, and evaluate business model as per strategic goals.
- You will be responsible for ensuring trust, transparency and scalability is at the heart of everything we do.
- Strong English skills are a must and a university degree is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree preferred (Technology, Business Development or Business Operations) or equivalent’s experience;
- At least 5 years of partner alliance management in the technology industry or similar social enterprises;
- An exceptional relationship builder with a proven track record of effectively managing a diverse stakeholder group and executing on strategies to deliver both the short and long term objectives;
- Focus in understanding partner’s business needs, decision-making structure, business development and delivery processes coupled with proven ability to achieve goals in working with cross-functional teams;
- Strong negotiation, selling, and customer service skills;
- Exceptional people skills – you get along with anyone, anywhere at any time, and can influence others;
- Demonstrated ability to present to and engage a varied audience with effective use of the English language is a must; and
- Experience in working with managed services and products to deliver customer solutions will be an asset.
- Ability to connect to all levels of the organization.
- Highly self-motivated, driven and a 'go-getter' with skillful problem-solving skills and ability to work independently.
- Strongly passionate about reducing ocean pollution, alleviating poverty and growing Plastic Bank's mission into a phenomenal global movement.
- Public speaking
- Change management
- Process management
- Process writing
- Excel-based reporting
- Project management
- Data analytics
- Compliance and auditing
Please send your CV by September 30, 2021 to [email protected] quoting Job OA202109 . Please note that we will only be reaching out to candidates moving forward to the interview stage, thank you for your understanding.