OFFICE Administrative Assistant
The office administrative assistant is based in Port-au-Prince and is responsible for coordinating all office by keeping the office supplied and organized. The office assistant is responsible to undertake a variety of duties, like typing and taking notes during meetings office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. He / She will be coordinating staffs’ schedules, manage calendars, order supplies, keep an accurate inventory and their overall responsibilities are essential.
- Welcoming visitors, collectors, stakeholders to our office
- Answering phone calls and follow ups
- Taking and delivering messages
- Ensuring the office runs smoothly
- Overseeing clerical tasks, such as sorting and sending mail
- Keeping an inventory of office supplies and ordering new materials as needed
- Maintaining files in archive
- Scheduling meetings and sending meeting invites to attendees
- Flexibility and the ability to prioritize new tasks as they come in
- Bachelor or Associate degree in secretary or its equivalent in a relevant field.
- Toastmasters’ communication and leadership skills level a plus.
- 3+ years relevant experience in a similar role in a social enterprise.
- Excellent time management skills, public speaking skills, proven-solving skills; both verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational, leadership and interpersonal skills with ability to handle multiple assignments.
- High Proficiency in word processing, presentation software and ability to operate media equipment such as projectors, computers, online meetings applications.
- Exceptional people skills – you get along with anyone, anywhere at any time, and can influence others; Teamwork ability and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to present to and engage a varied audience with effective use of the English, French and Creole (English language is a must); and Experience in working with managed services and products to deliver customer solutions will be an asset.
PPlease send your CV by November 27, 2020 to [email protected] quoting Job OAA202011. Please note that we will only be reaching out to candidates moving forward to the interview stage, thank you for your understanding.