Marketing & Communications Coordinator
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced marketing operations and communications coordinator, who will be responsible for our website and social media presence in Egypt as well as on the ground events. This candidate should have excellent communication skills across all levels of the organization and must have excellent command of Arabic and English (spoken and written). S/he also should be able to create engagement plans and engaging content across all platforms.
- Create and execute communication plans, and develop engaging content for website, social media platforms, newsletters, campaigns, presentations, reports etc.
- Design and execute events to support the Plastic Bank expansion strategy in Egypt.
- Advise on the design of programs with the objective of expanding Plastic Bank presence in Egypt.
- Interfacing with sponsors, suppliers, community stakeholders.
- Advise on the allocation of resources to achieve timely outcomes and measurable goals within budget while continuing to address major program priorities.
- Develop plans to monitor and evaluate program efficiency and effectiveness based on established goals.
- Monitor the performance and provide regular reports on the performance of programs, social media and other topics as needed.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure success of programs and suggest improvements
- Manage social media operations and report to management and global team.
- Prepare regular and ad-hoc reports for sponsors and upper management.
- 3-5 years of experience in executing marketing campaigns in a local/multinational company.
- Ability to connect to all levels of the organization.
- Experience with social media management and design is a plus.
- Highly self-motivated, passionate, and driven 'go-getter' with skillful problem-solving skills.
- Strongly passionate about the environment, alleviating poverty and growing Plastic Bank's mission into a phenomenal global movement.
Please send your CV to [email protected] quoting Job MCC202010 We accept applications in English only. Please note that due to a high volume of applicants, we will only be reaching out to candidates moving forward to the interview stage, thank you for your understanding.