head of finance
We are searching for a commercially astute and tested Head of Finance for our rapidly expanding team. This central function serves as a trusted advisor to the Executive Leadership Team, providing key information and guiding creative and considered decision making processes. Working closely with the Chief Operating Officer, and having ownership over financial accounting, management accounting, tax and corporate governance, the Head of Finance will be able to enjoy applying their well-honed technical skills to further a purpose with intergenerational impact!
- Executive-level experience in finance, with working knowledge of financial accounting, management accounting, treasury, corporate governance, tax and legal matters.
- Successful track record of developing control and reporting systems in a rapidly expanding global organisation.
- Qualifications in Accounting, Finance, Business, Commerce, Mathematics or related disciplines. CPA qualification highly preferred.
- Lead the Finance team of Plastic Bank with tested expertise across various technical areas and team empowerment.
- Create and embed key processes to ensure the financial transparency, health and long term prosperity of Plastic Bank.
- Guiding the Executive Leadership Team on making considered, informed and confident business decisions.
Please email Christine Deacon, our Head of People & Culture, at email@example.com for full job description.