Global App Training & Support Coordinator
Working locally with our regional team, you will be responsible for overseeing the successful implementation of a training and support program for the Plastic Bank app and digital platform.
Our digital blockchain platform is ever evolving and utilizes an app based interface for our members and partners, with an online back-end administration, reporting and auditing system for our team.
You will be responsible for creating the training resources required for a fiction free user experience that empowers all user types of the Plastic Bank app and digital platform to get maximum value while performing the required actions to participate in our reward and benefit programs.
Our certified collection branches and recycling processors use the app to record real-time exchanges from registered members that capture all the required data for reporting, inventory control, reward distribution, fraud prevention, auditing and account management. Our blockchain system enables us to exchange plastic for a digital token bonus on top of the market rate of plastic to our collectors. This also provides a digital ID and savings account for vulnerable communities.
Our advanced level of traceability and social impact programs enable us to sell the plastic collected throughout our ethical supply chains as Social Plastic® for our global partners to proudly use as recycled feedstock in their products.
You will be responsible for ensuring that our global team members in various roles are empowered to use the platform for our internal requirements as well as ensuring that our account managers are able to train our collectors, branches and processing partners to confidently use the app as required.
You will be a foundational part of ensuring that our communities can use the Plastic Bank app as a starting point to a better life.
- Ensuring inclusive, accessible and customizable training materials and methodologies for vulnerable communities to properly utilize our app and programs
- Creating and continuously updating a video library of training videos and materials to make it as easy as possible for all user types to confidently use the Plastic Bank app as required
- Facilitate a culture of ‘becoming’ where everyone has the opportunity to grow themselves and their careers
- Conducting user feedback sessions during the initial design and prototyping phases for new features
- Preparing training materials using video and other methods in advance of new feature launches
- Creating user communications plans to announce and prepare our users for new features that are relevant to their unique needs
- Working directly with our global team of country data managers, app trainers and account managers to ensure they have the tools and resources they need for local app usability and adoption
- Proactively and reactively collecting user feedback for new feature requests
- Ensuring that all training materials uphold the brand standards of Plastic Bank while relating to the unique needs of each user type
- Strong English skills are a must and a university degree is preferred
- 3-5 years of digitally training end-users to use a product or service
- Video editing
- Graphic design
- Public speaking
- Recorded webinars and/or training video creation
- Ability to connect to all levels of the organization
- Highly self-motivated, driven and a 'go-getter' with skillful problem-solving skills and ability to work independently
- Strong passion for reducing ocean pollution, alleviating poverty and growing Plastic Bank's mission into a phenomenal global movement
Please send your CV to [email protected] quoting Job GASC202101. Please note that we will only be reaching out to candidates moving forward to the interview stage, thank you for your understanding.