Plastic Bank is looking for an FP&A analyst. This role requires somebody willing to learn the ins and outs of how our unique business works and share that knowledge with others. This position reports to the director of FP&A.
Your responsibilities will include providing financial insights and projections for leadership to make informed decisions. Further, you will work closely with the fp&a director to prepare the annual plan, monitor and measure performance by department, and develop models to support decision making. You will provide reliable data and analysis to be used throughout the business.
- Provide FP&A support to the management team related to productivity, demand planning, reporting, and metrics in a timely manner.
- Assist with preparation of annual plan for organization.
- Identify and understand business challenges; propose and create solutions.
- Analyzing spend and performance variances by department, ensuring budget owners are on target.
- Work on cross-functional teams to collaborate on metrics, goals, and business reviews.
- Dive deeply into financial data and become a subject matter expert to provide additional insights.
- Work on projects and initiatives that impact the entire organization from HQ to our regional country teams.
- Create presentations that provide insightful analysis, identify required action items, and effectively frame decisions to be made.
- Identify and research variances to forecast, budget, and prior-year expenses, proactively identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with business partners and cross-functional teams at all levels of the organization.
- Performing other analyses and special projects as requested
- Bachelor’s degree and at least three years of experience in finance, accounting, or a related area
- Strong knowledge of accounting and financial principles
- Experience developing financial reports and metrics
- Interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with various management levels
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to a changing, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong Excel / Sheets, Word / Docs, and PowerPoint / Slides skills
- Superior attention to detail and ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities while maintaining a view of the big picture
- Demonstrated ability to influence others through effective verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects across an organization
Please send your CV to [email protected] quoting Job HQFPA202107. Please note that we will only be reaching out to candidates moving forward to the interview stage, thank you for your understanding.