We are searching for an enthusiastic and experienced Financial Analyst for all aspects of the financial, statutory and internal reporting processes, financial systems, internal controls and business support within Plastic Bank Egypt. This role will collaborate significantly with international and cross-functional teams. This candidate should have a systemic business view preferably on innovative companies or innovative business models. By joining our team, you will play an important role in the development and continuous improvement of the operations, standards, systems, and processes that will underpin our future growth.
- Preparing the annual budget process and developing business plans
- Monitoring and managing all budget processes (preparation, control and maintenance) to ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial operations.
- Analyzing financial statements; prepare monthly and quarterly reports with detailed analysis of the company’s financial results.
- Participating in develop the policy & procedures of the accounting cycle
- Ensuring the accuracy and timelines of all accounting records
- Preparing Monthly Cash Flow Forecasts and current bank positions
- Reviewing and approving payment vouchers and reconciling vendor statements
- Reviewing and verifying all bank transfers and managing all vendors payment
- Maintaining and reconciling customer’s accounts
- 5-7 years of business finance or other relevant experience fast learner, working experience with startups is a plus.
- Relevant work experience in FinTech, transportation or delivery service is a plus
- Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Statistics are preferred major fields
- Strong quantitative and analytical competency
- An agile intellect and professional confidence in formulating solutions
- Highly self-motivated, driven and a 'go-getter' with skilful problem-solving skills and ability to work independently
- Fluency in English and Arabic is a must.
- Experience with internal controls (design, implementation and execution)
- Solution-oriented mindset with enthusiasm for establishing best practices
- Strong work ethic and high level of personal and professional integrity
Please send your CV to [email protected] quoting Job FAE202101. Please note that we will only be reaching out to candidates moving forward to the interview stage, thank you for your understanding.