Plastic Bank is looking for a Financial Accountant who will be an integral team member of the Corporate Accounting Team. Reporting to the Global Controller, the Financial Accountant’s main responsibilities are various full-cycle duties including but not limited to Accounts Payable, Payroll, Bank Reconciliations, and Accounts Receivable. Other duties include account reconciliations, statutory filings, and ad hoc projects. We are looking for a qualified candidate who has experience in full-cycle Accounting and is ambitious to learn, develop and grow. There will be obstacles to overcome but also tremendous opportunities to be a part of a dynamic and growing department and company. We are open to remote candidates.
- Full Cycle Accounts Payable;
- Reconciliation of all banks, credit cards, and clearing accounts;
- Run payroll and handle contractor payments;
- Create AR invoices and partner with Sales and Operations for internal tracking;
- Preparation of statutory filings i.e. GST/HST, PST, EHT, WorkSafe.
- Assist in preparation of monthly reconciliations, financial statements, and accounting entries as needed: bank, payables, prepaids, intercompany, fixed assets/depreciation etc.
- An Accounting Degree or Diploma
- 2+ years work experience with full-cycle accounting, include AR/AP, reconciliations and payroll
- Strong knowledge of accounting systems and software, specifically exposure with Excel and Quickbooks online.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic and high level of personal and professional integrity
Please send your CV to [email protected] quoting Job FA202102. Please note that we will only be reaching out to candidates moving forward to the interview stage, thank you for your understanding.