Quality Assurance Manager (Egypt)
The Quality Assurance manager is responsible for establishing strategy to eliminate non conformity and ensuring products adhere to company and industry quality standards.
- COA Review and Lot QA Release
- Leads Quality Reviews with Processor
- Leads Internal quality audits
- Leads preparation for customer audits
- Leads Quality Improvements
- Ensures QMS implementation
- REACH Analysis and other Regulatory Lab analysis requirements of customer, sends report to global team
- Establish COA template customer specific (Market) to ensure processor quality is aligned to customer expectations
- Establish strategy to eliminate or reduce non-conformance & Settles any Quality disputes
- Document results and findings after inspections are carried out
- Implement a working system to ensure conformity and accuracy in the production process
- Leads RCA and Recommends CAPA and monitors effectiveness of CAPA in the country
- Leads Market specific audits and certifications.
- Ensures new processor quality system in-place
- Coordinates with global team on new processor onboarding
- Prepares quarterly Market quality Report, and collaborates with Quality Global to establish quality improvement strategy
- Developer & owner of operation & supply chain SOPs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering/Science
- 5-7 years professional experience as a QA engineer in a relevant sector.
- 3+ years of work experience in Quality Assurance for related organization or industry (plastic recycling or waste management)
- Established and solid knowledge of polymers
- Extensive experience in a quality assurance environment required.
- High proficiency in computer technology and systems operations & Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Very good command of English
- Knowledge of ISO certification is a plus
Please send your CV to [email protected] quoting Job QAM202202. Please note that we will only be reaching out to candidates moving forward to the interview stage, thank you for your understanding.