Business Intelligence Specialist (Egypt)
The Business Intelligence Specialist will gather, analyze, and compile data needed to build reports that will help in making recommendations for business actions and will also support with daily routines conducted in our systems to ensure compliance, transparency and traceability.
- Report on various business issues to relevant stakeholders
- Provide appropriate analysis and commentaries for both technical and non-technical people.
- Become an expert at client education and strong positioning of Plastic Bank
- Provide thought leadership to customers - create strong champions who actively advocate for Plastic Bank.
- Support with daily routines done in our internal systems to ensure compliance, transparency and traceability
- Ensure proper tracking of key business metrics.
- Manage work streams and small projects autonomously in a cross-functional environment.
- Act as a first point of call for colleagues with business intelligence / data queries, liaising various teams and departments on a daily basis.
- Produce and distribute reports/dashboards to relevant internal parties analyzing data and highlighting key areas of interest.
- Support the data analytics process by developing reports, queries that can lead to adding new views in our data.
- Design and run randomized controlled experiments, analyze the resulting data and communicate results with other teams.
- Knowledge with develop and implement effective reporting using various BI and assessment tools
The ideal candidate will have a passionate commitment to improving the lives of people and a strong alignment with our core values: Gather Together, Reveal Value, Act In Service Of Love and Create.
- Educated to BS/MS level (or equivalent) within a subject relevant to the position such as Computer science or Engineering.
- 1:3 years of experience in an analyst and/or business intelligence role.
- Experience with Data/Event Analytics tools like data studio and power bi.
- Ability to get hands-on in a complex operational environment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work to tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Must be process oriented and a logical thinker with a good attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot problems and work collaboratively within a team.
- Passionate about learning new technologies and working on a product of massive scale and impact.
- Experience with Asana, JIRA, etc is a plus
- Good Knowledge in Reading, Writing and Speaking English is a must
Please send your CV to [email protected] quoting Job BID202203. Please note that we will only be reaching out to candidates moving forward to the interview stage, thank you for your understanding.