Director of Finance
Plastic Bank is looking for a highly driven and experienced Director of Finance to join our growing team. The Director of Finance will be responsible for establishing and overseeing the accounting and finance teams.
Reporting to the VP Finance, the Director of Finance will oversee global accounting across all Plastic Bank entities, as well as play an instrumental role in all aspects of our financial planning & analysis activities at Plastic Bank. The successful candidate will have experience running audits, drive metrics and KPIs within the business, develop and understand a financial model, and work cross functionally with key functions within the organization.
If you are results-oriented, driven, passionate about leading people and establishing sustainable processes and frameworks in a growth company, then read on!
- Oversee and direct the work of the Global Accounting & Finance teams.
- Manage accounting and financial systems and maintain full and accurate accounting records.
- Work with external accounting firms and internal accounting team to ensure timely and accurate bookkeeping and financial reporting of parent company and other subsidiaries.
- Oversee all sides of accounting operations, including payables, receivables, payroll, and tax preparation.
- Lead financial audits with external auditors.
- Serve as a financial advisor to the executive team for strategic planning purposes; plan, coordinate, and execute the annual budget process.
- Design and integrate financial modeling processes across multiple functions and establish finance as a business partnering function.
- Analyze results by reviewing current month and YTD results to prior period, prior year and budget.
- Partner with and advise internal stakeholders on strategic and operational priorities by performing appropriate financial analysis and conducting pipeline reviews. Prepare regular financial forecasts.
- Develop financial models and analysis to support strategic and growth initiatives and influence business decisions of leaders via in-depth financial analysis.
- Manage company cash flow.
- Assist with the financial and contractual considerations of clients.
- Search for new and improved ways of conducting financial processes, maintain up-to-date policies.
- Coordinate and/or prepare tax schedules, returns and information.
- Investor reporting and communications.
- Develop and coordinate all relationships with lending/financial institutions.
- Manage relationships with lenders, gather, compare and summarize proposals from lenders
- Manage insurance coverage for the organization.
- Establish and drive metrics and KPIs within the business.
- Contribute to the development of new or amended accounting systems, programs, policies, and procedures.
- 3-5 years of accounting experience
- Graduate or Masters with Majors or concentrations include Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business, Commerce, or Taxation.
- Holding either a CPA (Certified Public Accountant), CA (Chartered Accountant), and/or CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) qualification is preferred.
- You will have a minimum 10 years of full-time work experience in Accounting and/or Finance, with minimum 3 years at a leadership level
- Capacity to lead projects with stakeholders from various expertise background and cultures
- Excellent communication skills with ability to clearly explain financial concepts in lay terms for non-financial collaborators
- Proactive, agile, committed, and able to manage under little or no supervision
- Collaborative team member with strong interpersonal skills
Please send your CV to [email protected] quoting Job DOF202109. Please note that we will only be reaching out to candidates moving forward to the interview stage, thank you for your understanding.