Data & App Coordinator
We are searching for an enthusiastic and experienced APP & Data Operations Business Coordinator responsible for capturing and registering all Plastic Bank’s blockchain data collection platform from the existing ecosystem in Brazil (Members, Partner Branches, Collection Centers, and Processors) improving data and financial controls as well as and end user’s experience.
This candidate plays an essential role within the Plastic Bank Team through information handling, data depository and the ability to interpret business analysis.
This candidate also should have a systemic business view, preferably on innovative companies or innovative business models (post-consumer material collection and recycling would be a plus).
Must be an organized, fast learner and exceptional communicator and a team player, able to absorb digital content with proven ability to interpret and manage data obtained and transmit knowledge to a variety of audiences, including non-familiar users of apps or other technologies.
A Rio de Janeiro city resident and fluency or high English proficiency as a second language is a must for this position.
- Play a key role in Plastic Bank's Brazil team through information handling and control, data depository, and information analysis.
- Training ability to various stakeholder audiences, including but not limited to internal mates, independent collectors, branch partners, school teachers, parishes, and volunteers. Possible training ability to large groups of 20 or more.
- Highly self-motivated, driven and a 'go-getter' with skillful problem-solving skills and ability to work independently.
- Maintain vital data updated for running the business, including the market price list (members and Partner Branches), a ABC curve of active members, updated existing and new Partner Branches respective volumes performance. Must maintain updated information about all recent and newly added app features, including Code of Conduct, Plastic Bank Academy material and all educational content for stakeholder's training purposes.
- Provide target reports using the apps data extracts and relevant information to improve controls, linked to resources and financials' efficiency.
- Support Partner Branches, Collection Points and Centers provide the information needed for customer's KPI performance and reporting.
- Work closely with the Area Manager and the Team to continuously improve efficiency and productivity of the generated data information and KPIs achievement performance.
- Work closely with Area Manager to mobilize end-users and branch partners to input all sales and trade transactions into the app.
Administration, Monitoring, Data Handling, Controls:
- Ability to grasp data and provide analysis and business solutions related. Understand basic research including market assessment, baselining and profiling.
- Responsible to create and maintain update collection data performance and KPI's to SC Johnson / higher management.
- Responsible to maintain update collection data performance and KPI's to programs such Seed Money Collection Centers, Faith Program, Schools Programs
- Keep the market price list and other relevant information updated.
- Monitoring the App program's execution and control KPI's (volumes per branch and member's token limit per periods)
- Guarantee premium payments to eligible participants and materials.
- Manage the payment of premiums to Branch Partners not exceed the Premiums paid to members per period.
- Actively support and activate an API integration of a digital payment solution to substitute cash transactions between ecosystem stakeholders.
- Technology expertise as an end-user (not as an IT developer), fast learner, working experience with Social Enterprises and Startups is a plus.
- Proven track record working with controlling and organizing data or finance role.
- Ability to connect to all levels of the organization up to the CEO and Higher Management .
- Training experience (3 years) in local and international training role; Experience with public speaking, training, teaching is a plus.
- Experience with financial and data control, with advanced Excel / Google Sheets skills. SQL or Python is a plus.
- An agile intellect and professional confidence in formulating solutions tailored to the client and audience needs;
- Highly self-motivated, a 'go-getter' initiative attitude with problem-solving skills and ability to work independently;
- Intensely passionate about reducing ocean pollution, alleviating poverty and growing Plastic Bank's mission into a phenomenal global movement.
- Salary and commission structure to discuss in further stages.
Please send your CV to [email protected] quoting Job DAC2021012. Please note that we will only be reaching out to candidates moving forward to the interview stage, thank you for your understanding.