Country Manager (Egypt)
We are searching for an accomplished well-rounded person to fill the role of Egypt Country Manager based in the thriving hub of Cairo, Egypt. This seasoned executive will have a diverse background in business development and operations. They will be an entrepreneur at heart, who embraces the pace of change of start-ups, knows how to bring an idea to fruition, and can navigate the complexities of the Egyptian recycling and governmental ecosystems with astuteness and grace. The candidate will grow Egypt into a thriving ecosystem in Africa, and will be creating environmental and social history in this country all the while!
- Leading the development of Plastic Bank Egypt through considered landscape analysis, creative business development and leveraging relationships to breath life into the ecosystem.
- Activating the local Egyptian community (recyclers, private and public sector players) to enrol in Plastic Bank.
- Building a high performing team, to drive scale of collection and lives impacted.
- Executive-level general management experience, with business development and entrepreneurial leadership in one’s career history.
- Successful track record of building successful businesses or business units from scratch, wearing multiple hats in a fast changing environment.
- Qualifications in Business, Engineering, Law or related discipline. Working knowledge and connections in Egyptian recycling industry preferred.
Please send your CV to email@example.com