Country Manager (brazil)
We are searching for a seasoned leader to envision and drive the possibilities for Plastic Bank Brazil. Our Brazil Country Manager will be a respected innovator who seeks out opportunities and can demonstrate a track record of business creativity and tenacity. Based in Rio De Janeiro or São Paulo, this country leader will be a visionary, able to see and capture the vast opportunities for Plastic Bank in Brazil and wider Latin America. With a diverse background in community building through strong leadership, they will not shy from ambiguity, but embrace the opportunity to regenerate our planet.
- Leading the flourishing of Plastic Bank Brazil through creative business development, breathing creative life into the current ecosystem and leading the local team to secure adequate supply.
- Powerfully activating the local Brazilian community to enrol in Plastic Bank, and cascade entrepreneurism to the frontline.
- Building a high performing team, to drive scale of collection and lives impacted.
- Senior-level general management experience, with a track record of turning visions into viable, thriving businesses.
- A track record of building relationships with senior executives and decision-makers within the Brazilian ecosystem and beyond.
- Qualifications in Business, Engineering, Law or a related discipline. MBA or higher education preferred.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
We accept applications in English only. Please note that due to a high volume of applicants, we will only be reaching out to candidates moving forward to the interview stage, thank you for your understanding.