Country Manager (brazil)
We are searching for a seasoned executive to envision and drive the possibilities for Plastic Bank Brazil. Our Brazil Country Manager will be an accomplished senior leader who is a well respected opportunist and can demonstrate a track record of business creativity and tenacity. Based in Rio De Janeiro or São Paulo, this country leader will be a visionary, able to see and capture the vast opportunities for Plastic Bank in Brazil and wider Latin America. With a diverse background in building impactful organizations through strong leadership, they will not shy from ambiguity, but embrace the opportunity to regenerate our planet.
- Leading the flourishing of Plastic Bank Brazil through creative business development, breathing creative life into the current ecosystem and leading the local team to secure adequate supply
- Powerfully activating the local Brazilian community to enrol in Plastic Bank, and cascade entrepreneurism to the frontline.
- Building a high performing team, to drive scale of collection and lives impacted
- Executive-level general management experience, with a track record of turning visions into viable, thriving businesses
- Executive gravitas, with a track record of building relationships with senior executives and decision makers within the Brazilian ecosystem and beyond.
- Qualifications in Business, Engineering, Law or a related discipline. MBA or higher education preferred.
Please email Christine Deacon, our Head of People & Culture, at email@example.com for full job description.