Country Manager (brazil)
- Leading the flourishing of Plastic Bank Brazil through creative business development, breathing creative life into the current ecosystem and leading the local team to secure adequate supply
- Powerfully activating the local Brazilian community to enrol in Plastic Bank, and cascade entrepreneurism to the frontline.
- Building a high performing team, to drive scale of collection and lives impacted
- Executive-level general management experience, with a track record of turning visions into viable, thriving businesses
- Executive gravitas, with a track record of building relationships with senior executives and decision makers within the Brazilian ecosystem and beyond.
- Qualifications in Business, Engineering, Law or a related discipline. MBA or higher education preferred.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
We accept applications in English only. Please note that due to a high volume of applicants, we will only be reaching out to candidates moving forward to the interview stage, thank you for your understanding.