Collection Operations Manager
- Enrich your career and be a part of a trailblazing company that makes changing the world fun
- Developing and managing Plastic Bank’s unique community-centred partnership model across Indonesia
- Based in Bali with a few travels required within the country
This is an exciting time to join Plastic Bank and make your mark in changing the world’s relationship with plastic. We build ethical recycling ecosystems in coastal communities and reprocess the materials for reintroduction into the global manufacturing supply chain. We are currently collecting in Haiti, Philippines, Indonesia, Brazil and just started in Egypt. Up to date, our collectors have recovered more than 11 million kilograms of Ocean Bound Plastic. The collected material is reborn as Social Plastic® which is reintegrated into products and packaging. This creates a closed-loop supply chain while helping those who collect it.
We offer passionate professionals the opportunity to enrich your career and be a part of a trailblazing company that makes changing the world fun. It is a unique opportunity to have a truly global impact in environmental and socio-economic regeneration, all on the backbone of a utility blockchain.
By joining our team, you will play an important role in the development and continuous improvement of the operations, standards, systems, and processes that will underpin our future growth.
The Collection Operations Manager is based in Bali to manage Plastic Bank’s unique community-centred partnership model across Indonesia. Reporting to the Country Director, this is a senior leadership role at the organization that was recently created to strengthen our collection business in the country.
This role is responsible for driving collection business performance and innovation, expanding Plastic Bank’s footprint with partner organization, and creating a culture of accountability towards business goals. This role will manage multiple partnerships such as our faith and school programs as well as to develop and implement plans for strategic account management focused on driving partner growth and satisfaction.
- Foster a success-oriented, customer-service focused accountable environment that achieves and surpasses business goals and client satisfaction;
- Design and implement business strategies, account plans and procedures that drive partner growth;
- Develop strong and productive relationships with the relevant stakeholders to drive the success of Plastic Bank’s partnership programs which involves the management and oversight of both collection operations and community programs;
- Oversee partner growth initiatives in account management and provide day-to-day leadership that mirrors the mission and core values of Plastic Bank;
- Lead evaluation of performance by analysing and interpreting data and performance metrics; and
- Collaborate with your team and other internal leaders to define, actualize, and evaluate business model as per strategic goals.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree preferred (Technology, Business Development or Business Operations) or equivalent’s experience;
- 10+ years’ experience of partner alliance management with considerable exposure in a leadership role preferably in similar social enterprises;
- An exceptional relationship builder with a proven track record of effectively managing a diverse stakeholder group and executing on strategies to deliver both the short and long term objectives;
- Focus in understanding partner’s business needs, decision-making structure, business development and delivery processes coupled with proven ability to achieve goals in working with cross-functional teams;
- Strong negotiation, selling, and customer service skills;
- Exceptional people skills – you get along with anyone, anywhere at any time, and can influence others;
- Demonstrated ability to present to and engage a varied audience with effective use of the English language is a must; and
- Experience in working with managed services and products to deliver customer solutions will be an asset.
Please send your CV to [email protected] quoting Job INCOM202010. Please note that we will only be reaching out to candidates moving forward to the interview stage, thank you for your understanding.