Collection operations Associate
The Collection Operations associate is based in Haiti to manage Plastic Bank’s unique community-centered partnership model across Haiti. Reporting to the Country Manager, this is a senior leadership role at the organization that was recently created to strengthen our collection business in the country.
This role is responsible for driving collection points performance and innovation, expanding Plastic Bank’s footprint with a partner organization and creating a culture of accountability towards business goals. This role will manage multiple partnerships such as our collection programs as well as to develop an as well as to develop and implement plans for strategic account management focused on driving partner growth and satisfaction.
- Foster a success-oriented, customer-service focused accountable environment that achieves and surpasses business goals and client satisfaction;
- Design and implement business strategies, account plans and procedures that drive partner growth;
- Develop strong and productive relationships with the relevant stakeholders to drive the success of Plastic Bank’s partnership programs which involves the management and oversight of both collection operations and community programs;
- Oversee partner growth initiatives in account management and provide day-to-day leadership that mirrors the mission and core values of Plastic Bank;
- Lead evaluation of performance by analyzing and interpreting data and performance metrics; and
- Collaborate with your team and other internal leaders to define, actualize, and evaluate business model as per strategic goals.
- Bachelor's degree preferred (Business Development or Business Operations) or equivalent’s experience;
- An exceptional relationship builder with a proven track record of effectively managing a diverse stakeholder group and executing on strategies to deliver both the short and long term objectives;
- Focus in understanding partner’s business needs, decision-making structure, business development and delivery processes coupled with proven ability to achieve goals in working with cross-functional teams;
- Strong negotiation, selling, and customer service skills;
- Exceptional people skills – you get along with anyone, anywhere at any time, and can influence others;
- Demonstrated ability to present to and engage a varied audience with effective use of the English, French and Creole (English language is a must); and Experience in working with managed services and products to deliver customer solutions will be an asset.
PPlease send your CV by November 27, 2020 to [email protected] quoting Job COA202011. Please note that we will only be reaching out to candidates moving forward to the interview stage, thank you for your understanding.