Collection Operation Coordinator
We are searching for an enthusiastic, hands-on Collection Operation Associate professional to build a plastic collection ecosystem at ocean-bound locations surrounding the Guanabara Bay in the city of Rio de Janeiro and other Rio municipalities.
The critical goal is to engage all existing partner branches collection performance by ensuring all transactions are registered in the Plastic Bank app and guarantee bonus payments to all participant members, focused on driving partner adherence, growth and satisfaction.
This position may require prospecting new locations to engage the Plastic Bank franchise within Rio de Janeiro as the ecosystem is continuously growing.
The successful candidate already knows customer services within the recycling ecosystems and its inherent challenges. He/She must have relative free transit inside Rio’s suburb community locations to establish plastic collection ecosystems.
This candidate plays an essential role within the Plastic Bank Team through information handling, data depository and the ability to interpret business analysis.
This candidate also should have a systemic business view, preferably on innovative companies or innovative business models (post-consumer material collection and recycling would be a plus).
Must be an organized, fast learner and exceptional communicator and a team player, able to absorb digital content with proven ability to interpret and manage data obtained and transmit knowledge to a variety of audiences, including non-familiar users of apps or other technologies.
A Rio de Janeiro city resident and fluency or high English proficiency as a second language is a must for this position.
- Develop a robust and productive relationship with relevant stakeholders to drive Plastic Bank's partnership programs, including the supervision and oversight of both collection operations and community programs.
- Deliver appropriate training, motivating tools and procedures to ensure all transactions are inputted and recorded on the Plastic Bank app, engaging participants to exchange plastic for tokens from each participating location.
- Offering the program to existing collecting points and collecting centers by providing the minimum collecting support to igniting plastic perception as a valuable material to increase plastic collection engagement within the community.
- Establishing a reliable and frequent collection route to each designated collecting point and center to guarantee the materials collected have their proper destinations to designated collecting centers or collection Hubs.
- Setting up the app's use to all involved and register all plastic exchange for tokens program and continuously provide updated information about their standing against other participant locations as a way to monitor and create engagement by participants.
- Bachelor's degree preferred (Business Development or Business Operations) or equivalent's experience;
- An exceptional relationship builder with a proven track record of effectively managing a diverse stakeholder group and executing on strategies to deliver both the short and long term objectives;
- Focus on understanding partner's business needs, decision-making structure, business development and delivery processes coupled with proven ability to achieve goals in working with cross-functional teams;
- Strong negotiation, selling, and customer service skills;
- Exceptional people skills – you get along with anyone, anywhere at any time, and can influence others;
- Experience in mobilizing and engaging end-users with less technology-savvy backgrounds;
- Highly self-motivated, driven and a result-driven 'go-getter, with skillful problem-solving skills and ability to work independently;
- Intensely passionate about reducing ocean pollution, alleviating poverty and growing Plastic Bank's mission into a phenomenal global movement; and
- Please have a valid Driver's License, and it's own car.
- Salary and commission structure to discuss in further stages.
Please send your CV to [email protected] quoting Job COC202101. Please note that we will only be reaching out to candidates moving forward to the interview stage, thank you for your understanding.