Associate Coordinator and Training Assistant
The Associate Coordinator and Training Assistant is based in Port-au-Prince to manage Plastic Bank’s unique community-centered partnership model across Haiti. Reporting to the country manager, this is a leadership role at the organization that aims to strengthen our collection business in the country through ensuring all receive the required training for success.
This role is responsible to identify training needs and mapping out development plans for teams and individuals. The associate coordinator is responsible for managing, adapting, coordinating and conducting all training program. The training coordinator will identify areas that need training and suggest the best training, review online training, handbooks and manuals, implement various training methods such as workshops, conferences, meetings.
- Create training schedules for staff, collectors, stakeholders, track and create reports on outcomes of all training and maintain training record for the company
- Train new hires on The Plastic Bank policies and procedures and use the best training methods for a specific purpose
- Gather and evaluate information from previous training to identify weaknesses and areas that need additional training
- Attend all the classes in the Plastic Bank Academy, and meetings to learn new training methods and techniques and use the knowledge to prepare and coordinate future training sessions
- Train new trainers, delegate training tasks to the new trainers and evaluate performance
- Market the plastic Bank academy opportunities to employees and provide information on benefits to encourage participation
- Inform employees on scheduled training and track their progress
- Recommend training materials and methods, order and maintain inhouse training equipment and facilities and manage the budget set for training
- Travel within Haiti territory to develop new area, implementing training programs
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in a relevant field; (Adult training, Teaching,); or equivalent’s experience (Toastmasters’ degree and level a plus);
- 3+ years relevant experience of partner alliance management/business development with at least 2 years in a training leadership role within similar social enterprises;
- Focus in understanding partner’s business needs, decision-making structure, business development and delivery processes coupled with proven ability to achieve goals in working with cross-functional teams;
- Excellent time management skills, public speaking skills, proven-solving skills in both verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledgeable and experienced about learning management systems, instructional design, e-learning platforms, traditional and modern training methods and techniques;
- Exceptional organizational, leadership and interpersonal skills with ability to handle multiple assignments and asses and analyze data
- High Proficiency in word processing, presentation software and ability to operate media equipment such as projectors, computers, online meetings applications…
- Exceptional people skills – you get along with anyone, anywhere at any time, and can influence others; Teamwork ability and attention to detail;
- Demonstrated ability to present to and engage a varied audience with effective use of the English, French and Creole (English language is a must); and Experience in working with managed services and products to deliver customer solutions will be an asset.
PPlease send your CV by November 27, 2020 to [email protected] quoting Job ACTA202011. Please note that we will only be reaching out to candidates moving forward to the interview stage, thank you for your understanding.