With over 50 collection points and centers in Rio de Janeiro, Plastic Bank Brazil is starting to grow at full speed and we are looking for new excited people to join our cause! As an Area Supervisor in Rio, the candidate will be responsible for overseeing a part of the existing collection points and centers activities, making sure Plastic Bank standards are followed.
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Bachelor degree (preference for Engineering, Biology, Sustainability or others related) with relevant working experience in recycling business
- Google Workplace (doc, spreadsheet and slide) skill or MS Office equivalent
- Target oriented, ability to work under pressure
- Honesty, team work, empathy and creative thinker
- Advance english skills is a plus (but not a must)
- Supervise Collection Points and Collection Centers in the assigned area.
- Give guidance and assure all Collections Points and Centers under the assigned area are following Plastic Bank Code of Conduct.
- Provide training of Plastic Bank's app to all partners and collectors in the assigned area.
- Provide support and oversee that our partners maintain complete and accurate records in the Plastic Bank app.
- Keep a weekly routine of visiting existing Collection Points and Centers, assuring all transactions are being registered.
- Identify and certify new Collection Points and Collection Centers, following the Plastic Bank standard.
- Attend Plastic Bank meetings to discuss business updates, issues and ideas.
- Generate progress reports on a weekly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Stay updated on the latest business trends.
Please send your CV to [email protected] quoting Job ASRJ202109. Please note that we will only be reaching out to candidates moving forward to the interview stage, thank you for your understanding.