Accounts Payable Specialist
We are searching for an enthusiastic, hands-on Accounts Payable Specialist to ensure all vendors at Plastic Bank get paid for services and products rendered on time and accurately.
You must be very precise to review and process invoices, audit credit card bills, answer vendor inquiries, reconcile vendor statements, process and maintain Invoice statements, and make sure all incentives to members and are paid on time and accurately.
An ideal accounts payable specialist should have 3 or more years of accounts payable experience with a completed university degree in Accounting, Business Administration or equivalent.
A previous past experience working for a multinational organization and having good knowledge of English as a second Language is preferred.
The candidate must demonstrate the ability for multi-task efforts effectively and to possess a superb organization and time management skills.
The candidate should also have a solid knowledge of ledger and accounting procedures. This position also requires good communication skills, and the ability to work independently.
- Respond to external vendors and internal managers regarding all aspects of the accounts payable process, including processing invoices for payment, recording sales tax, assisting with bank reconciliations, and documenting loans.
- Responsible to transfer monthly incentive payments to ecosystem stakeholders on time and prepare accurate historical payments on file for auditing purposes.
- Analise all expense reports from independent contractors and prepare the reimbursement reports on time.
- Research information to provide accurate and timely solutions to internal clients and vendors at multiple locations.
- Verify the accuracy of vendor invoices and keep invoices on file.
- Generate payment to vendors on a routine schedule and match the check with backup for review by the financial manager.
- Inspect paid and unpaid invoices including cleared payment inquiries and check voiding to maintain accurate files and records according to company standards.
- Review automatic payments to ensure correct coding and authorization as well as sufficient contracts and documentation.
- Develop and maintain a filing system for financial information, records and documents to ensure easily available information.
- Monitor account balances, track expenses, prepare analyses of accounts and related financial activity to produce monthly financial reports.
Job skills & Qualifications:
- Associate’s degree in accounting with relevant work experience
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong problem-solving skills and work ethics
- Ability to work in line with current independent accountant office.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Information management skills
- Three years of general accounting experience
- Highly self-motivated, driven and a result-driven 'go-getter, with skillful problem-solving skills and ability to work independently; and
- Intensely passionate about reducing ocean pollution, alleviating poverty and growing Plastic Bank's mission into a phenomenal global movement.
- Salary and commission structure to discuss in further stages.
Please send your CV to c[email protected] quoting Job APS202101. Please note that we will only be reaching out to candidates moving forward to the interview stage, thank you for your understanding.