Accountants help businesses make financial decisions by collecting, tracking, correcting, and communicating the financial position of the company. Record transactions, compile and analyze data, perform audits, assist with budgets and financial forecasting, compute taxes, and report their findings to management and other entities.
Work closely with the Tax and Accountant Specialist and get support from the Corporate Services Department.
- Bachelor degree in accounting, finance, or similar.
- A minimum of 3 years experience as an accountant or similar role.
- Strong knowledge of accounting laws and procedures.
- Study and interpret in accounting acknowledgement and law;
- Computer literacy in accounting software.
- A keen eye for details.
- Outstanding analytical skills.
- Responsible for assisting companies with their financial and income tax statements;
- Input daily bookkeeping to system;
- Preparing payments, and billing monthly tax return;
- Preparing Purchase Requisition of the procurement company;
- Preparing weekly payment list and weekly financial statement;
- Preparing quarterly and annual accounting duties;
- Preparing Financial report for analytical business;
- Manage supplier list;
- Understand Dext and Quickbook
Please send your cover letter to [email protected] quoting Job AA202111 Please note that we will only be reaching out to candidates moving forward to the interview stage, thank you for your understanding.